You are here
- Financial Assistance
- Overview of financial aid programs
- How we award
- Award Notification and Criteria
- How to apply
- Code of conduct for student loans
- Rights and responsibilities of aid recipients
- Scholarship Fraud
- Institution's retention rate
- Annual security report and fire safety report
- Drug and alcohol policy
- Institutional information:
- Cost: Estimated tuition and fees, books, supplies, room and board, personal & miscellaneous
- Tuition and Fee rates for 2013-2014
- Academic Programs
- Accreditation information
- Services and facilities available to students with disabilities (Refer to the bulletin for policy).
- Institutional policies and sanctions related to copyright infringement (Refer to the Bulletin for policy).
- Transfer credit policy (Refer to the Bulletin for policy).
- Consortiums: written agreement Sacred Heart has entered into with other institutions.
- Return of TitleIV aid
- Textbook information
- Institutional Contact information
- Contact the Financial Aid Office