The Institute for Lay Ministry wants to be a resource for students and alumni who seek variety of ministry jobs, internship positions, and non-ministry work. We can also help churches, ministries, and employers post jobs for students and alumni.
All positions will be posted for up to two (2) months or as requested by the employer. Please note that any questions related to the posted jobs should be addressed to the employer, and not to the Institute for Lay Ministry. New postings will be emailed to current students and alumni, as defined by the requested educational degree or experience in the specific job posting.
Director/Coordinator of Religious Education
Now Hiring: Director/Coordinator of Religious Education: 20+ hours per week (flexible depending on experience); Hourly.
- Responsible for developing and implementing religious education programs for K-12th Grade, Sacramental Preparation and Adult Faith Formation. Duties are varied in nature and require initiative, good judgment, organizational ability, and knowledge of the interrelated functions of the position and the parish.
- Send a cover letter, resume and references via email by June 1, 2023: [email protected] or Father Tom Held, Pastor, St. Joseph the Worker, 2163 N. Winn Road, Mount Pleasant, MI 48858.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plans and directs sessions for a specific area of religious education/faith formation.
- Invites, motivates and coordinates catechists.
- Provides opportunities for catechist formation according to diocesan policies.
- Publicizes faith formation activities and maintains parish website-religious education portion.
- Participates in the selection of texts and materials for specific areas.
- Prepares budget; monitors and evaluates the use of funds.
- Registers families and provides for family/parent meetings.
- Keeps records of participants and catechists.
- Facilitates VIRTUS records for all catechists and volunteers.
Youth Evangelization Ministry Coordinator
Christ the King Catholic Parish | Toledo, Ohio
Apply today by sending your resume along with a short description of the role Catholic Faith plays in your life and how you are currently active in Church to Father Dave Nuss, Pastor: [email protected].