Transcripts: The permanent, official record of a student’s academic progress is maintained by the Office of the Registrar. Requests for an official and/or student copy of a transcript must be made in writing using the Transcript Request Form (see Registrar Forms). A fee is required for this service.  

A full and complete listing of all Academic Policies can be found in the current Academic Catalog.

© 2024 Sacred Heart Major Seminary
All rights reserved