Guest & Transfer Students

Students who wish to earn undergraduate or graduate credits to be applied toward a program at another institution of higher education in which they are currently enrolled may be admitted to Guest Status in the College of Liberal Arts or Graduate School of Theology by the Registrar. The Michigan Uniform Undergraduate Guest Application form must be completed prior to enrollment and submitted to the Office of the Registrar.

© 2024 Sacred Heart Major Seminary
All rights reserved