Skip directly to content


Withdrawal from a class must be done in writing through the Office of the Registrar. Students who do not officially drop or withdraw from a course will receive a failing grade for that course which is entered on the student’s academic transcript. The last date for withdrawal in a given term is listed on the academic calendar. For financial aid purposes, when a student withdraws from a course, the last date of attendance would be considered the date in which written notification is provided to the Office of the Registrar.