Skip directly to content

Guest Student Registration



Students currently enrolled in a program at another institution of higher education may register for SHMS courses by completing a Michigan Uniform Guest Application (undergraduate or graduate). The student obtains this form through the home institution and submits the completed form to the Office of the Registrar at SHMS.