Annual Giving Societies
Donors to Sacred Heart Major Seminary are recognized for their contributions, including any associated corporate gifts and matching gifts received July 1 through June 30 each year in accordance with the following categories:
- Society of The Holy Family: $25,000+
- Cardinal’s Circle: $10,000-$24,999
- Bishop Gallagher Society: $5,000-$9,999
- Rector’s Circle: $1,000-$4,999
- Patrons of Sacred Heart: $500-$999
- Friends of Sacred Heart: $100 - $499
- Advocates of Sacred Heart: To $99
All benefactors are remembered in the daily Masses offered at Sacred Heart Major Seminary. All benefactors receive a complimentary subscription to the Mosaic, the award-winning magazine that is published by the Seminary three times each year. Donors who contribute $100 or more in a year are recognized by name in the Annual Stewardship Report. Donors who contribute $1,000 or more in a year are enrolled in the Sacred Hearts Club and are invited by the Rector to the special Donor Recognition Mass and brunch held at the Seminary each September. Donors who have made a pledge of $5,000 or more to the HeartWorks Capital Campaign are recognized with an engraved stone in the Recognition Garden.
Lifetime Giving Societies
Donors to Sacred Heart Major Seminary are recognized for the cumulative total of their contributions and commitments, including associated corporate and matching gifts and documented planned gifts, for all gifts made during their lifetime in accordance with the following categories:
- Society of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus: $1 Million+
- Society of St. Joseph: $500,000-$999,999
- Society of St. John Vianney: $250,000-$499,999
- Society of St. Augustine: $100,000-$249,999
- Society of St. Thomas Aquinas: $50,000-$99,999
- Society of St. Charles Borromeo: $25,000-$49,999
- Society of St. Catherine of Alexandria: $10,000-$24,999
The Sacred Heart Major Seminary Founder’s Society
The Founder’s Society was established to recognize the special contributions made to help build the Sacred Heart Major Seminary endowment.
The Sacred Heart Major Seminary Legacy Society
The Legacy Society was established to recognize alumni and friends who provide support to Sacred Heart Major Seminary with planned gifts and by naming the Seminary as a beneficiary in their estate plan.