Rev. Charles Fox
Ordained priest, 2006
Sacred Heart Major Seminary – Detroit, Michigan
- July 2013 to June 2015—Resident Formator
- July 2017 to Present—Director of Graduate Seminarians, Director of the Liturgy, Assistant Professor of Theology
Archdiocese of Detroit – Detroit, Michigan
Secretary to the Archbishop– June 2009 to July 2013
St. Hugo Parish – Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Parochial Vicar – July 2007 to June 2009
Our Lady of Sorrows Parish – Farmington, Michigan
Parochial Vicar – October 2006 to June 2007
SELECT MINISTERIAL EXPERIENCE
Spiritual and Theological Advisor for the Living Faith Fine Arts Apostolate (LFFAA)–2007 to 2015
- Review of scripts for theological and spiritual content. Work with president-director on script editing.
- Work with president-director on various aspects of developing the production The Cross and the Light (a theatrical presentation of the Stations of the Cross and the Stations of Light).
- Spiritual Advisor and Board Member for St. Paul Street Evangelization (SPSE)—2012 to Present
- Regular assistance to the president of this national apostolate with consultation, advice, and spiritual support.
- Participation in the meetings and deliberations of the SPSE Board of Directors. Spiritual Advisor to the Fishermen’s Fund at Sacred Heart Major Seminary—2006-Present Retreat Master for Madonna University (twice—Lent and Advent)
- Advent Theme: “Waiting for Christ”
- Lenten Theme: “With Mary at the Foot of the Cross” Mission Preacher for 2008 Lenten Parish Retreat
- St. Raphael Parish – Garden City, MI
- Theme: “Suffering: the Path to Glory” Presenter at Pastoral Conference held at St. Francis Parish, Ann Arbor, Michigan--2008
- Theme: “The Beatitudes and the Universal Call to Holiness” Missionary to Our Lady of Lourdes Parish, Nova Descoberta, Recife, Brazil—May 2002 (three weeks) Pilgrimage Chaplain for two World Youth Days
- Toronto (2002) and Sydney (2008)