Sacred Heart Major Seminary has an immediate opening for a full-time (35 hours per week) Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management, reporting to the Dean of the Institute for Ministry. The position is responsible for managing outreach, recruitment, selection, and enrollment of students. This includes planning, management and coordination of processes, programs, events, travel, and relationship building. The Director collaborates with academic affairs, financial aid, and registrar offices to achieve enrollment and retention goals.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Responsible for the strategic recruitment and retention of both undergraduate and graduate students
· Create and implement a Strategic Enrollment Management (SEM) Plan; oversee all SEM activities indicated in the plan; conduct and report on appropriate evaluative measures in relation to SEM Plan objectives and programs
· Hire, supervise, and evaluate the Office of Admissions staff and student employees
· Conduct and oversee all facets of the admissions process; lead the process of new student orientation and provide career services to students
· Develop, implement, and oversee the annual Office of Admissions budget and strategic plan
· Serve on and lead meetings of Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Committees; lead the necessary processes for establishing and implementing admissions policies and procedures
· Schedule and lead Undergraduate and Graduate Admissions Committees’ meetings
· Chair the institution’s Recruitment Council
· Maintain information on the Office of Admissions web page of the institution’s website
· Other duties as assigned
· B.A., B.S. in student services, educational administration or a related area; M.A., M.S. in higher education, or in process of obtaining such a degree, preferred
· Proven record of demonstrated knowledge, competence, and significant experience in higher education admissions/enrollment management.
· Minimum three to five years of progressively responsible administrative experience in higher education
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, organizational, and technological skills; exceptional skills in both oral and written communication
· Commitment to supporting and advancing the mission of Sacred Heart Major Seminary
Salary is commensurate with experience. Sacred Heart Major Seminary offers an excellent benefits package.
To ensure full consideration, please submit a cover letter addressing the qualifications of the position, resume and contact information for three professional references: Dr. Janet Diaz, 2701 W. Chicago Blvd., Detroit, MI 48206 or email@example.com. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
St. Joseph Catholic Parish in Sylvania (Toledo), Ohio, a large and growing faith community, is in search of a full-time Director of Catechesis and Youth Formation to oversee multiple catechetical programs for youth from preschool age through high school. This includes the coordination of sacramenta preparation programs.
Bachelor degree in education, theology, catechesis or a related field with 3-5 years experience is required. An advanced degree is preferred. Candidates must be practicing Catholics in full communion with the Church and have strong interpersonal, computer and communication skills.
Interested candidates should contact Mrs. Pam Martin by email at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 10, 2014 for a complete job description and application form.
St. Joseph Catholic Parish in Sylvania (Toledo), Ohio, a large and growing faith community, is in search of a full-time Coordinator of Youth Ministry.
The Coordinator of Youth Ministry will help foster the personal and spiritual growth of the junior high and high school age youth at St. Joseph. Candidates must be able to build relationships with and empower young people to participate more fully in all aspects of parish life.
Bachelor degree and/or previous experience is preferred. Candidates must be practicing Catholics in full communion with the Church and have strong interpersonal, computer and communication skills, including social media experience, and be able to relate well with youth.
Interested candidates should contact Mrs. Pam Martin by email at email@example.com by August 10, 2014 for a complete job description and application form.
Holy Family Parish in Grand Blanc, Michigan, is accepting applications for the position of Director of Evangelization and Discipleship. The position is responsible for planning, implementing and improving, in collaboratio with the pastoral team and lead volunteers, opportunities for growth in discipleship, stewardship, and evangelism for all parishioners and those in the Grand Blanc community.
The ideal candidate should have a passion for the New Evangelization, be outgoing, self-motivated, and have proven leadership skills, especially in developing and overseeing groups and organizations.
Duties include outreach to disengaged Catholics, retreats, Bible studies, small groups, Christ Life, CRHP, marriage preparation and enrichment, and stewardship events.
Full-time position with benefits. Minimum requirements are a B.A. in Theological Studies, Ministry, Religious Education, or the equivalent. A minimum of two years experience in parish ministry is desirable. Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills Must be a practicing Catholic in good standing, who is fully committed to the Catholic moral and intellectual tradition.
Resumes and references should be sent by April 10, 2014 to: Father Jonathan Perrotta, Holy Family Catholic Church, 11804 S. Saginaw, Grand Blanc, Michigan 48439 or firstname.lastname@example.org.